TERMS & CONDITIONS
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
CURRENT COMPETITION & OFFER TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
FARMLANDS CARDHOLDER OFFERS
*Honda Dollars amount includes GST. Honda Dollars cannot be exchanged for cash. Honda Dollars voucher must be redeemed before the 31/12/21. Bike price excludes GST. **Farm Kit includes front carrier, farm tyres, handlebar protector, chain & sprocket kit – valued at $400.00 includes GST. Available while stocks last at participating Honda dealers only. Honda dollars can only be redeemed at an authorised Honda motorbikes dealer. Offer valid until the 30/09/21. For full terms and conditions go to hondamotorbikes.co.nz. Offer only available on payment with Farmlands Card. Farmlands terms and conditions apply.
WIN A PIONEER FOR A YEAR COMPETITION
Win a Pioneer for a Year Specific Rules:
The Promotion period: 16 June 2021 – 4 July 2021
1. ‘Blue Wing Honda’ or “The Promoter” means all companies including but not limited to Blue Wing Honda, Honda Marine, Honda Power Equipment and all brands and operating companies controlled by or associated with those entities.
2. ‘Disqualified Participants’ are: (a) all Blue Wing Honda employees, all employees of participating sponsors or promoters and/or advertising agencies and their immediate families.
3. Information on how to enter and about the prize forms part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
4. The promotion period commences in NZ at 7am on 16th June 2021 and closes at 12pm on the 4th July 2021.
5. The prize is use of a Pioneer 1000 3P for a one (1) year period (“Prize”) and cannot be exchanged for cash, or another model variant. Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming the Prize are not included.
6. Participation in the Promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions and you accept the Promoter’s use of your personal information as described in these Terms and Conditions.
7. If the Winner does not accept these Terms and Conditions the Prize will be forfeited.
8. All entries become the property of the Promoter.
HOW TO ENTER
9. The Promotion is open only to New Zealand residents aged 18 and over. Disqualified Participants may not enter into the Promotion.
10. To be eligible to be considered as a winner of the Prize, each Entrant must complete the registration form by inserting their personal details (full name, mobile number, home address, email address and [insert other information requested]) and by inserting their answer to the question “Tell us why you would like a Pioneer on your farm for a year” during the Promotion Period.
11. Only one entry is permitted per person within the promotional period.
12. Entry is free and entrants are not required to purchase anything to participate or win in this Promotion.
13. Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible entries will be deemed invalid. No responsibility will be accepted and you completely indemnify us for all lost, illegible or misdirected entries.
14. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including the entrants’ identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with the terms and conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
15. If there is a dispute as to the identity of the entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
16. Blue Wing Honda reserves the right to exclude any person from participating in the Promotion on reasonable grounds.
17. Blue Wing Honda reserves the right to refuse to award the Prize to an entrant who Blue Wing Honda decides (in its sole discretion) has violated these Terms and Conditions, has committed plagiarism, has gained unfair advantage in participating in the Promotion or won using fraudulent means.
WINNING THE PRIZE AND VERIFICATION
18. Only the person who originally entered the Promotion can be awarded the Prize. The Promoter will determine the Winner by selecting the answer the Promoter in its sole discretion considers is the best answer to the question “Tell us why you would like a Pioneer on your farm for a year?” (the “Winner”).
19. Determination of the Winner is in the sole discretion of the Promoter. Such determination is final, and no correspondence shall be entered.
20. The Promoter will endeavour to get the Prize to the Winner within a reasonable time frame, but is not responsible, and accepts no liability, if for any reason delivery is delayed or does not occur. If the Prize cannot be delivered to you within a reasonable time frame, you may arrange with us to have the Prize picked up at your cost.
21. The Prize term of one (1) year shall begin on the day the Winner accepts delivery of the vehicle. If the Winner has arranged to pick up the vehicle from the Promoter, the term shall run from the date the Prize is picked up by the Winner or its representative.
22. If the Prize is not claimed, or the Winner is not contactable, within three days of the Winner being selected, the Prize will be deemed forfeited and a new winner selected.
23. The Winner is required to claim the Prize in person and they must provide valid, up to date, and proper photo identification (e.g. driver’s licence).
24. The Winner is responsible for all insurance, tax, fuel or other costs that may be associated with the Prize, except as noted in clause 25.
25. The Promoter will cover the cost involved with periodic servicing and maintenance in accordance with the manufacturer’s recommendations at an authorised servicing agent.
26. The Winner is responsible for contacting the authorised servicing agent when the bike is due for service or maintenance according to the manufacturer’s recommendations. Failure to do so will result in the costs associated with serving being covered by the Winner and may in the Promoter’s sole discretion result in the Winner forfeiting the Prize.
27. If the Winner is found to be ineligible to win (due to false, incorrect or incomplete details, or not fulfilling the entry requirements), another winner will be selected. This will continue until a winning entry is found.
28. The Winner will be notified by email, phone (voice or text), mail or in person and must be available to assist with all publicity as may be required by Blue Wing Honda.
30. By participating, entrants grant Blue Wing Honda exclusive permission to use entrants’ names, photographs, videos, and voices in connection with the Promotion and for future promotion and marketing purposes and waive any claims to royalty, right or remuneration for such use.
31. By entering into this competition, entrants agree to accept contact by representatives of Honda via call, email or other suitable communication channel regarding new models advertised and future marketing, promotional and event updates.
32. Entry into the promotion is deemed as approval to use the entrant’s name and photograph(s) for publicity purposes. Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, photograph(s) and/or voice in the event they are the Winner in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of advertising the outcome of this promotion, and promoting any products and/or services supplied by the Promoter.
33. This Promotion is not intended for children or young persons. By entering this Promotion, you confirm you are over the age of 18. The Promoter does not knowingly collect data relating to children and young persons.
34. Nothing in these terms and conditions limits, excludes or modifies, or purports to limit, exclude or modify, the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Consumer Guarantees Act, as well as any similar consumer protection laws in New Zealand.
35. The Promoter takes no responsibility for any inability to enter, complete, continue or conclude the Promotion due to either an entrant’s or the Promoter’s equipment or technical malfunction or otherwise.
36. To the fullest extent permitted by law, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability for and you indemnify the Promoter against all liability in respect of, any personal injury or any loss or damage (including property loss or damage and loss of opportunity), whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulty or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorized access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in Prize value; (e) any tax liability incurred by a Winner or entrant; or (f) any driving or other use of the vehicle constituting the Prize. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, covid-19 restrictions, unauthorized intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
REGISTER FOR NEW MODEL UPDATES
By registering for new model updates, you agree for representatives of Honda to call you or email you regarding the new models advertised and to contact you with future marketing, promotional and event updates.
REGISTER FOR EVENT UPDATES
By registering for event updates, you agree for representatives of Honda to call you or email you regarding the new models advertised and to contact you with future marketing, promotional and event updates.